Apr 9, 2009

US Census Bureau Survey/Field Representatives

The US Census Bureau is currently conducting surveys. They typically send out a survey via mail first. If the survey is not sent back they send out a Field Representative to do it in person. If anyone needs information they can call the following:

1-800-354-7271 or 1-888-346-9682

The above listed numbers allows the caller to find out why they were chosen, the purpose etc....

Thanks and stay safe.

Pfc. Stephanie Wall
Community Resource Officer
Southern District
11226 Scaggsville Road,
Laurel, MD 20723
410-313-3705 (fax)

Please visit our website www.hcpd.org

Anonymous Tip Line 410-313-STOP

Ask me about neighborhood watch!

No comments: