Apr 25, 2010

Laurel's Main Street Festival - May 8

I have put together a band, which includes a bass player, and drums - and we sound great! With new tunes you haven't heard yet!


I have quite the international following, too! - Check out some of the DJ quotes about my "Out on Rocky's Run" CD! And click here if you haven't seen this fabulous Press Release!

Please come to the Laurel Festival on May 8th! Let's hoot and holler!

T. Edwin
Phone: 240-351-3024
t.edwindoss@wildblue.net
Website: tedwindoss.com
Proud member of the Americana Music Association and Folk Alliance




The Laurel Main Street Festival - It's just around the corner, coming up fast!! Saturday, May 8, 9am - 4pm. Four stages for entertainment, lots and lots of vendors, and a parade in the morning, fun for the whole family! I'll be there! My time slot on stage with my band is around 1pm. Come see us and have some fun at the festival!  It's a free event. On Main St. in Laurel. Doesn't get much better than that!

No comments: